Many digital health brands are preparing for short-term turbulence. Patient acquisition costs have soared as the industry has become more competitive. Fears of an economic downturn abound. In the face of such uncertainty, it’s vital to have a strong understanding of what your marketing dollars are doing and how they can deliver more.
Partnership and great insights can help brands stay ahead of the curve. That’s why Accelerated Digital Media is proudly partnering with Formsort, a tech provider that helps brands build better conversion flows, to present an important conversation on March 7th. We’ll be joined by forward-thinking executives from some of the most innovative brands in digital health, including:
- Talkspace CMO Katelyn Watson
- Calibrate VP of Growth Nicole Maddern
- Nourish Co-Founder and CTO Stephanie Liu
- Cue Health Senior Director of Growth, Brand and Creative Marketing Meredith Dupont
Our panel will focus on the questions that matter most to growth-minded direct-to-consumer health brands, including:
- How should you formulate patient acquisition goals in 2023?
- How can health companies balance acquisition and retention goals ?
- How can product, engineering, and marketing teams work together to facilitate growth?
- What current tools and frameworks can help brands reach their goals?
To learn how some of the sharpest minds in the industry are approaching these complex questions, register for this webinar by following the link below.